We dedicate ourselves to create a system that respects and evaluates people from diverse backgrounds. In today’s rapidly changing industry, every loan is unique with different challenges and the market continues to evolve with new loan products available to benefit borrowers.
Inbanet recognizes the challenges in our real estate market. As such, we have established an approach to leverage our strategic network relationships. This structure can take the form of a wide diversity of correspondent relationships, domestic commercial banks, insurance companies, pension funds and private lenders.
Inbanet provides exceptional opportunities and rewards our investors a compelling place to invest by providing outstanding returns with rock-solid safety.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Just Funded $2.5M Commercial Property in Foreclosure
- 2.5M loan amount with cross-collateralization
- closed in 7 business days
- private money with limited documentation
- 3-year loan term with 6 months interest reserves
- Refinance in Santa Monica, CA
Just Funded $3.8M Light Industrial Property
- 9.49% Interest only payments
- 2 years term with option to extend
- Time Sensitive closing – closed in 14 days
- Accepted the appraisal & phase-1 from 6 months
- Special use property was the most challenging
Just Funded $700k Fixer Upper Duplex in Whittier
- Loan amount: $700k
- 87% loan to value
- general contractor with no flipping experience
- Seller threatened to cancel when loan came to us
- Purchase transaction closed in 5 days